I agree with the Wordfast User License Agreement (short, important - click to read!)
I qualify for the discount price - this 50% discount is limited to freelance translators or individuals buying a single license of WF Pro/Classic/Studio, and living+working in a developing economy, see details
Major credit cards accepted, bank-to-bank transfers, switch/solo, cash payments, Paypal, etc via our partner, the MyCommerce™ secure payment website
- Wordfast products are try-before-you-buy. You must have downloaded, installed, and evaluated the product(s) before purchase. No refunds. Wordfast offers a generous demo mode; Wordfast offers gratuity licenses for learning/humanitarian organizations.
- If you previously owned a Wordfast license and it has expired, do not buy a new one. Instead, log into your user account at www.wordfast.net and renew your license for 50% of the standard list price.
- Taxes, like European VAT, may apply depending on the location/jurisdiction you are buying from. Our payment processing partner handles those.
- Our prices are in euros (EUR). Even if you are outside the Euro area, we recommend that you keep the price in EUR once on the MyCommerce/Share-it online store and let your bank or credit card company convert the amount. Share-it usually uses less favorable exchange rates.
- A bulk discount automatically applies for the purchase of multiple licenses (15% for 3 or more licenses, 30% for 10 or more licenses). Contact us for orders above 15 licenses.
- Questions? Check out the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on purchasing a Wordfast license.