NEW YORK & PARIS, January 20, 2014 –
- Wordfast announces the official release of Wordfast Pro 3.3, a major upgrade to the platform-independent, standalone translation memory tool.
- With over 50 new features and improvements, Wordfast Pro 3.3 is designed to greatly increase translation efficiency for all participants.
- Existing Wordfast Pro license holders can upgrade to version 3.3 for free.
- Wordfast is the world’s second most widely used translation memory software among freelance translators, LSPs and multinational corporations.
Wordfast Pro 3.3 New Features and Improvements Include:
- Drag-and-Drop Text
- TM Difference Highlighting
- Export Segment Changes
- Export Notes
- Additional Search Options Added to TM Administration Perspective
- AutoSave and File Recovery
- Default Support for XML files
- Expand Across Paragraphs
- To download a demo version or upgrade to Wordfast Pro 3.3: http://www.wordfast.com/store_download.html
- To purchase a Wordfast license: http://www.wordfast.net/index.php?whichpage=buy
- To learn how Wordfast Pro can integrate with our powerful TM server solution to address translation efficiency at an enterprise level: http://www.wordfast.com/products_wordfast_server.html
- To try the world’s leading FREE and confidential web-based TM tool: http://www.freetm.com
Wordfast LLC is the world's second largest provider of translation memory software solutions. The company currently has over 30,000 active customer deployments in the marketplace. Driven primarily by the positive reviews of users and industry experts, Wordfast's client base has grown to include leading organizations such as the United Nations, NASA, McGraw-Hill, Nomura Securities, a wide array of educational institutions, and thousands of independent translators. For more information, please visit www.wordfast.com.